
Nana and Grandpa Bob came to visit the past week and they told Esther that they were going to take her to the store and she could pick out a late birthday present. Before they even entered a store Esther knew what she wanted. There is a Dora table at Walmart that we have walked by a few times in the past month as we've been looking for fabric. Obviously it made a huge impression on Esther and she WANTED it. It's actually pretty cute. And Lucy likes to sit in the chairs with Esther even though she can barely balance with her feet so far off the ground. Thank you Nana and Grandpa for the cute Dora table. It's unfortunate that manufacturers make everything in a Dora version because it makes my shopping experience extremely hard because Esther wants anything that has Dora on it--cereal, towels, bedding, toys, clothes, soup, crackers, etc... I had a discussion with John about this once because he bought Esther this Dora blanket and I was wondering why he did this and he was telling me that she REALLY wanted it and gave him her little puppy dog eyes so how could he resist. I told him that if they were selling dog poop and there was a Dora insignia on it then Esther would want it. He couldn't disagree.

4 comments:
This is hillarious! Both your girls are growing up so big. Sounds like Ester has John all figured out.
Generous John is such a sucker for those cute babies...who could resist when Esther turns on the charm?!
This Dora obsession that is happening through out the world is mind boggling. She's so cute!
Hey Kate, both your girls are so cute. Hayley gave me your blog address because I was curious as to how you were doing. It's so good to see that you are doing well and defintely keeping busy with your family. I didn't know you guys were in California- that must be awesome. I certainly wish I was there now.
Have a great day!
Krista Davies (davies.krista@gmail.com)
Post a Comment