Pages

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Professional walker

I wasn't sure if I had mentioned that Lucy is a walker now. She's been walking for a few weeks and it is now her major mode of transportation. Even when she has slippery pajamas on she still keeps trying to walk. She likes walking so much that shopping with her has become a nightmare!! She wants to walk everywhere we go. It is cute to see her so into her new skill. So here she is:





Take note of the big patch of drool (still waiting for those bottom molars to pop through) and also her great accessories. That is the only way she ever plays with those rings is to put them on her wrists and walk around with them. She's a girly girl!

4 comments:

cori said...

Lucy knows a good accessory when she sees it!

Heidi Openshaw said...

Yea Lucy! Way to go girl! I love Esthers new sunglasses too. I wanted a picture of your new ones Kate. I'm glad to hear that you are all doing better. No longer coughing and sick right?

Wendy said...

Katie..So good to "catch up" with your family. Your girls are so cute. We have a blog too...such an easy way to keep in touch. I'll be checking your often!

Jenny said...

She does look very proud in this picture. What a cutie!