Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

We got crabs.

The kids have been begging to get a pet and recently decided they had saved enough money to get a parakeet.  Well that wasn't going to happen.  We also said no to fish, frogs, hamsters, gerbils, etc..  so one of the only things left was a hermit crab.  We got three.  Rocky, Percy, and Gus Stroller Picture (named specifically by Isaac).  I have to say so far they have been pretty easy and a little entertaining (I am keeping out of all crab-associated work).  It is completely up to the girls to keep the crabs alive. John has been helping them but I am staying aloof.  :)  They did pay for them with their own money plus an IOU to us for another 20.  Nothing some babysitting and extra weeding won't quickly redress.  They are SO excited to have a pet!!

No comments: