Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

Ahh Mother's Day...  so bittersweet.  I love being a mom and my sweet kids always bring me breakfast in bed with sweet cards and presents.  Then after church we usually end up having a mother's day/birthday dinner at my dad's.  By the evening I feel a little depressed.  I am reminded that I'm a bit lonely in this world without my mom.  Nobody cares about me quite the way she did.  And so there's gratitude and grief.
These are some old pics I found today..  


1 comment:

Brenda said...

Katie, beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing. I sure do love your mom too! I was going through some files a couple weeks ago and came across a birthday card from your sweet mom and dad. I just sat there and cried! Her talent of loving everyone is such an example in my life. Love you!!!