I had to take this picture because I wanted to remember what his room looks like most of the week. There is always a lego explosion on the floor and papers and treasures scattered all over along with clothes and animals. Isaac loves to keep any special or non-special paper he comes across. Some times I have to go through his room when he is at school to keep down the piles and restore order . Isaac wanted a desk like his sister so that's why he put the chair right in front of the bed table. Also.. he likes to fall asleep with his light on thus making it very easy to capture pictures of the sleeping Isaac's room.
Isaac played basketball for the first time this year.
He loved it and is looking forward to many more seasons.
Here is Isaac eating a giant bowl of cereal. He usually eats two bowls so I surprised him one morning with a giant bowl and I thought I was hilarious.. He thought so too but he ended up eating almost the whole bowl!
We sure love this fun loving kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment