
I just wanted to write a little bit about my John. He is the best husband and father ever. Every day he makes the long commute to San Ramon and works extremely hard at his job. Then he comes home and takes care of his three girls. I don't know what I would do without him. Every morning when Esther wakes up she asks two or three times, "A Daddy go?" I tell her every time that he had to go to work and she says, "A work?... oh." And sometimes she'll even glance in our room to check the bed and see if he really is gone. We sure miss him every day but also appreciate him taking care of us. Yesterday when he came home we all went on a walk and then to the park where John pushed Esther on the swing, chased her around and played with her. When we got home he cuddled little Lucy and after dinner did the dishes. He is what every husband and father should be. The cutest thing is when Esther calls his whiskers "hurties" and rubs her hands over his face over and over to feel them. I love to watch my husband be a daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment