Saturday, February 24, 2007
Saturday
Saturday is one of my favorite days of the week because I get to spend all day with my best friend/husband. Today was a great day. In the morning we hit the grocery store so we could avoid the usual madness of Saturday shopping. Then we came home and I fed the baby while John put the groceries away. Then we headed to the new Carters outlet in Tracy that I've been dying to go to since Christmas. Not having a car this week has made me really itch to get out--thus all the outings. We looked for some cute matchy dresses at Carters for the girls so we can get some pictures taken soon. We only found one for Esther. After Carters we came home and had lunch. Esther took a nap while we caught up on some of our Tivo'd shows. After naps we headed to the park where it was a bit cold but Esther still couldn't get enough swinging. Then spontaneously we decided to go to the Almond Blossom Festival Carnival. It was a lot bigger than we thought it would be for being in the small town of Ripon. Esther was gripping John when we were walking around all the rides. But then when she saw the slow train for kids she perked up. After riding it with mommy (it was a bit of a tight squeeze for me) she did not want to get off. So we pryed her off and headed to get some "carny" food. Nothing healthy of course. We shared an expensive teriyaki bowl and then had some freshly fried mini donuts for dessert. Yum! After the carnival we came home and John was so sweet to start some cleaning while I ran to Payless to look for some shoes I wanted. Then I came home and we got the house all clean for Sunday. To top it off we watched one of our favorite shows Monk and had pbandj's (carny food was not very filling, fattening but not filling). It was a GREAT day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I seriously LOVE blog. I can hear you talking while I read it. You are great!
Post a Comment