


Last Sunday we finally blessed our little Lucy. I was so worried she's outgrow her dress alas it was still a little big. The dress was started and planned by me but I soon discovered it was way above my skill level which is super beginner (a Christmas stocking should have been my first project) so my Mom was going to help me finish it when she came to help with the baby. Unfortunately she got sick so then it traveled with her to Utah where my sweet Aunt Chris finished it in two short days. My sister then mailed it back to me. It was a really nice day on Sunday. The Livermore Zollinger family all came and supported us and that meant a lot to us. My sister flew out from Utah to represent my family since my Dad was overly busy with Stake Presidency stuff and my Mom is still recovering. And of course we had Stuart there since he's in our ward. I was most anxious for the dinner since my Aunt Lezlie is the most amazing cook and hostess ever.. but I think it turned out pretty well thanks to lots of help and advice from my mom and lots of assistance from John and my sister. Lucy is now officially Lucy Kathleen Thompson on the records of the Church.
No comments:
Post a Comment