Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Autumn Update




My friend Jade inspired me to update my blog. There is not too much new going on here in California, including no fall weather. I was in Utah last week and I had forgotten how great the Autumn mountains smell--I really miss it. Around here things just start getting greener and greener as we head into the winter. I can't even wear my fall sweaters yet. So our update: the girls are good--Esther is a professional on the potty now which makes Mommy and Daddy extremely happy and Lucy has got a pretty quick crawl going and is learning to get into everything and make big messes--a good milestone but not as much fun for the parents who get to clean up after her. She has started dancing which is very cute! Pretty soon we'll have two dancing sisters! John is busy studying for the GMAT and I'm just enjoying reading, cooking, a little sewing, and most the time--hanging out with my girls. Here is a funny picture from the bath the other day and then a picture from when we went to San Francisco a couple weeks ago. Calfornia may not have much of an autumn season but it does have a lot of things to do. It's been really fun to live just over an hour away from San Francisco. It's also a good reason to come visit!


3 comments:

The Shupe Ohana said...

hi kate
cute blog! it was so good to see you and your cute girls. thanks for the visit! love ya

Jade said...

Kate! Your girls are so adorable! Oh makes me sad I don't know them. You look freaking hot! John is one lucky guy but he already knows that of course. Anyway it was so good to talk to you the other day. I just love you!
Ps I am dialated to a 2!!!!

Heidi Openshaw said...

Hi Kate! I enjoyed reading your blog. Your pictures are so cute, and your girls are darling. I think you should come out again and visit. We miss seeing you.