Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Still coughing...

Well, the girls are finally doing better with their coughs. They are even sleeping through the night! But now John and I cannot stop coughing. It is ridiculous! Last night was almost comical when finally around 3:30 after a night of coughing, tossing, and turning, we decided to take a break and headed downstairs to watch American Idol. I'm a girl who needs her sleep so it is so frustrating to be so tired but so unable to sleep thanks to a major tickle in the back of the throat. I think we'll both try a healthy dose of nyquil tonight--though that has to be the worst tasting medicine out there. I am mostly worried about John getting better because he has to take the GMAT on Saturday so there's no time for nights full of coughing!! I can't wait till he's done and we can go back to our regular schedule with having him home for dinner every night. Pray for a better night!

4 comments:

Heidi Openshaw said...

Good luck with the GMAT John! I hope you two get rid of your coughs as well. I hate winter for that reason only! I hate colds! They last forever, and you never get over them. I hope things get better for you guys!

Jade said...

Whoa the GMAT!! So scary! Good luck John, you'll do great!

littlest said...

oh i am so sorry. we just had a sleepless night due to the barfs. no fun. luckily the barfs come and go quickly...unlike a cough and can linger forever it seems. hope you guys get better! and good luck to john on saturday!!

b.liz said...

Um...you forgot to mention that you were exhausted the next day but you still sweetly babysat your two-yr-old terror of a nephew all day. You deserve extra brownie points for that.

...or maybe just extra brownies on Sunday.