Sunday, June 15, 2008
Our Daddy Extraordinaire
I have to blog about John today since it's Father's day and he truly is an amazing father and leader of our home. For example, this morning, on Father's day, when Esther woke up at six in the morning (she obviously didn't listen to me last night when I told her not to wake up too early) John quietly took her and went downstairs so I could keep sleeping. I felt really guilty because he is supposed to be the one sleeping in on Father's day but being a heavy sleeper I didn't really notice till it was too late. I did make him breakfast this morning but guess who did the dishes? John. He is such a good husband. He has amazing amounts of patience. If I ever run into a store and he's waiting in the car with the girls he NEVER complains about how long it takes me. He is always having dance parties with the girls, giving them rides on his back, reading them books, playing toys with them, and constantly loving them. John is also a great provider. Every day he gets up early and goes to work to a job he doesn't love but to him that doesn't matter because he puts his family first. He is always happy and upbeat too which makes us all feel pretty good. Thank you John for being our Daddy Extraordinaire!! We love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
P.S. He's a great home teacher too.
Have a FUN vacation!!!
What a good husband Kate. You deserve it all. I love that he has all these darling girls to take care of. You're all so beautiful. You have a darling family.
Post a Comment