We had a little tradition or legend in my family that whenever you woke up in the morning with a funky hair-do it was said you had a visit from Bruce the hair stylist. I think Jake started the myth because he was always the one to point out the crazy hair, which was usually on my sister or me because we were the girls with the longer messy-prone hair. So this morning when I saw Esther's funky hair I couldn't resist asking if she'd had a visit from Bruce last night. In fact, with Esther being the sweaty type she frequently receives visits from Bruce. He's pretty good!

3 comments:
A visit from Bruce, that made me laugh. What a brother thing to come up with! Keeping the family traditions alive :)
I totally have had visits from Spruce..... I think he's Bruce's twin brother. Very cute, Esther!
Drew's naptime hairstylist has a real sense of humor.
Post a Comment