I would be remiss if I didn't do a post about Pink Rose, Esther's stuffed white dog. She requested I take a picture of is this week so she could put it in a frame for herself. Pink Rose usually comes with us almost everywhere. Lately, everyday Esther asks me to get Pink Rose "dressed" which involves bows and tying fabric or this pink scarf on her. It's almost like I have a third child but fortunately Pink Rose is pretty low maintenance besides getting her dressed. If ever Pink Rose is missing at bedtime there are many many tears. We try to avoid that debacle. I'm glad Esther has a little friend to always snuggle and help her through her many fears.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Pink Rose
I would be remiss if I didn't do a post about Pink Rose, Esther's stuffed white dog. She requested I take a picture of is this week so she could put it in a frame for herself. Pink Rose usually comes with us almost everywhere. Lately, everyday Esther asks me to get Pink Rose "dressed" which involves bows and tying fabric or this pink scarf on her. It's almost like I have a third child but fortunately Pink Rose is pretty low maintenance besides getting her dressed. If ever Pink Rose is missing at bedtime there are many many tears. We try to avoid that debacle. I'm glad Esther has a little friend to always snuggle and help her through her many fears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so happy to hear Pink Rose made it through the move okay. Thankfully she has brave Esther to keep her safe and to comfort her when she's scared.
Hilarious! I love Pink Rose!
Post a Comment