Monday, August 10, 2009
Happenin' Weekend
We had a really fun weekend and of course I have no pictures. Friday night, John took Esther to the Bee's baseball game in Salt Lake with Papa. We were worried she would get bored but she enjoyed every second! She really got into the cheering too and the next morning the first thing she had to tell me was how to cheer for the Bee's, which is "Go Bees!" with a little arm pumping action. Before she went to the game she made sure to be looking pretty for her daddy-daughter date wearing a dress, with the perfect matching necklace and a purse full of things she might need. She is all-girl. On Saturday night we went to the Deer Valley Bravo Broadway concert--it's what my mom likes to do for her birthday every year. It was a little chilly being an outdoors concert up in the beautiful Park City mountains, but it was really fun. Esther and Lucy's favorite part was all the snacks--like one long picnic--and the piggy back rides from Jake and Monique. It was a fun family outing and I'm sad I forgot to take pictures because it is gorgeous up there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! I never knew there was such a concert. I love concerts and Park City. What a great combo.
Post a Comment