
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Approx. 1 Month Old
I can't believe little Isaac is already a month. I've decided it's pretty much impossible to get a great picture of an infant and even harder to get a great picture of two little kids and a baby--so this was the best I could do. Isaac is already starting to get some delicious kissable cheeks and we can see a little roll forming on his thighs. It's sad how fast they grow! Every other night he has a pretty good night as far as sleeping goes. He does not cry a lot and when he does cry I think it's so adorable I sometimes let him cry for a few extra minutes just to see his cute cry face. That makes me sound a little mean but I just love my little guy.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think the photo is darling...although Lucy is seriously cracking me up!
Post a Comment