Yes, he is darling and he looks so adored by the girls!
Drew also loves to let his baby sister snuggle his favorite blankie and kitty. If she's upset he says, "I'll go get blankie for her!" Unfortunately now cupcake loves his Chairman Meow and she's constantly trying to steal it from him! Hilarious.
How sweet. I still have not met him. I am not happy about that. Next time I come I'm going to call you up and stop by. I'm so glad things are good. He's darling.
7 comments:
Congrats to your cute family! What a sweet addition Isaac is!
So, so cute. Can't wait to see you guys
He is so cute! He looks alot like Lucy! I hope your doing well. I miss you. Call me sometime when u find energy. Love you guys!
Yes, he is darling and he looks so adored by the girls!
Drew also loves to let his baby sister snuggle his favorite blankie and kitty. If she's upset he says, "I'll go get blankie for her!" Unfortunately now cupcake loves his Chairman Meow and she's constantly trying to steal it from him! Hilarious.
I can't wai to meet him! Hope you are feeling well and I miss you guys!
How sweet. I still have not met him. I am not happy about that. Next time I come I'm going to call you up and stop by. I'm so glad things are good. He's darling.
How cute! Poor guy... he is going to be so GIRL-IFIED! Luckily he has John... who would NEVER, EVER, EVER let that happen...
Post a Comment