Things have been so crazy I almost forgot to take pictures today of Isaac. I can't believe how fast this time of year flies by! Here are some pics of my happy little (big) guy. He has smiles for everyone and laughs for most. He is getting so big even John struggles to carry the baby/carseat combo. Isaac is starting to get grabby much to my dismay--I've already lost a significant amount of hair but fortunately no earring incidents. His nicknames this past month: Chubber Bubbers, Chubs, Bubbers, and more I.Z. We should probably come up with something more street friendly... or just start calling him Isaac more. We definitely can have him growing up thinking his name is Chubs! But it is really cute to hear Esther talk baby talk and call him Chubs over and over. His nights are getting better--three nights all through the night this past week. Wahoo!

Got to have a cute diaper picture. It makes me sad how much older he looks.
Here's Isaac's new discovery--his tongue--he loves sticking it out and sucking on his upper lip.
This has also led to larger drool patches on his shirts and pajamas.
Here's my cute mom with Issac and Lucy at Esther's preschool program. He loved it!

And this isn't Issac--but I had to include a picture of Lucy with her cat ears and this time a hat in addition! She was SO mad we wouldn't let her wear this to church.
2 comments:
He looks so much like John! I love his chubs. What a cutie.
He's so cute! When Meilani was little we thought she'd go to Kindergarten telling people her name was Bubbs. Thankfully she outgrew it. Glad you guys are doing well! I love your blog.
Post a Comment