Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Isaac---9 Months Old


I am a couple days late on this but things are a little crazy with the upcoming move.  Isaac is getting to be a fast crawler--he's starting to explore cupboards and be a little bit destructive much to his mommy's dismay.  He's mastered pulling himself up on things and loves his leapfrog toy (thank you Mallotts).  He doesn't like to sit still for very long and isn't much for snuggling either.  He's been slightly better at sleeping through the night as long as he isn't sick or teething which it seems like at least half the time he is.  He LOVES baths, yogurt, drinking out of a cup, and anything with a cord.  I think he's had a constant flowing nose for the past week I'm hopeful today it is starting to slow down so his red nose can heal.  Isaac keeps us on our toes and is 100% boy despite being surrounded by two girly girls.  They continue to smother him with hugs and kisses and affectionately call him
"cubbies" or "bubbers".  We love having our solid little Isaac in our family. 

No comments: