Lucy passing out on the way to Grandma's house. The ten minute drive was just too long! Take note of the fancy broken sunglasses--so classy!
These two girls crack me up--Esther LOVES her Aunties and wants to imitate them in everything they do--including silly poses for pictures.
This is Lucy's latest purchase from the dollar bins at Target. I turned around in the car and was shocked at the bright color on her lips. Needless to say, that lipgloss is no longer in the hands of a three year-old girly girl due to possible stains and damage to anything her sweet lips might touch--which is A LOT of stuff.
Lucy is seldomly without her two favorite things--her "saucy" (softie) and baby whoe she lovingly calls Baby Flora (after her sweet cousin). I love how much she loves these. She even made the necklace for her baby all by herself.




2 comments:
love the pictures and Isaac is so big and grown up looking! well, for a baby at least.
sounds like you had a fun birthday weekend!
Aw...Lucy is looking so much like her big sis! Soooo grow-ed up.
I love that she calls her baby "Flora"! I miss little Lucy and Estie.
Post a Comment