Pages

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Lucy and the Little Drummer Boy

 We have been listening to a lot of Christmas music already and the Little Drummer Boy came on the other day.  Lucy told me she did NOT like this song.  I asked her why and she told me because it has a potty word... "bum."  She thought the song went, "Pa rum bum bum bum..."  I laughed and told her it was actually "pum."  The next time we heard the song there was no exclamation of displeasure--only a little Lucy voice from the back of the car singing "Pa rum pum pum pum."  She is adorable. 


This is the outfit she likes to wear every day.  She wore it yesterday and tried to wear it again today.  She thought she could get away with telling me it had already been washed.  Hello..  I do the wash!!!  I promptly made her change.  Then there were couple more changes we had to go through (like a navy flowered dress with black sparkle tights) before I just gave up and let her wear her purple jeggings with a purple shirt.  Choose your battles, right?

1 comment:

cori said...

love it! :) she cracks me up!