Last week John went to Costa Rica for a few days for work. Lucy kept asking, "When does Daddy get back from Rosta Rica?" I loved it too much to correct it.
Poor John, must be tough, right? I did tell him that since he was going to such an amazing warm place that he BETTER make it to the beach. So while I was here in Utah putting my coat, scarf, and boots on he was sitting on the beach, bodysurfing, soaking in the strong Vitamin D from close proximity to the equater, and working too, of course. I was proud of him taking the time to enjoy the country a bit because he is a bit of a workaholic. We definitely missed him and the girls couldn't wait to see what presents he brought back for them: "She-shell" necklaces! Wahoo!
1 comment:
Hi John - good luck on the job in CR - hope to work with you on another project. Maybe this time it will go smoother then that other nasty place with no green. Guess who?
Post a Comment