Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Chat

Today being V-day the girls and I turned to the topic of love during our lunch time conversation.  Lucy asked if Esther had kissed any boys at school.  Esther responded with a loud NO!!  Because that would be disgusting in her mind.  Then Lucy said that Esther had a crush.  Esther confessed that she did but that there were three boys that had crushes on her.  After some more boy banter Lucy said something about ALL the crushes wanting to marry Esther.  Esther responded, "Like... Ok... I'm not sure I'm up for this!"  Is my daughter twelve already?  My girls crack me up--I told them they need to stop worrying about boys and who they are going to marry at least until they are 25!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed. Haha, that is too cute!

Rachel said...

Hilarious! By the way, I had a dream the other night that you and I went on a vacation to Hawaii and it was just like we did years ago. It was a great dream and I woke up with a great memory. (Random, I know).

Orange said...

That is so funny! Ezra talks a lot about crushes, too, but Miles thinks that's gross.