On Sunday night Esther woke up and came downstairs with a tummy ache. John and I both asked her three or four times if she was going to throw up. She said no so we just believed her. Five minutes later there was vomit all over the carpet and the couch. It took us two hours to get it all cleaned up. This is not the first time this has happened so you would think we would be smarter. Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, we've learned our lesson this time. If your child says their stomach hurts--GRAB A BOWL!!!
1 comment:
Oh man! I hate throw up. It is seriously the worst thing ever! What a mess. That's when you wish you a had a maid to do the clean up work. Wouldn't that be so nice? I remember Mace was sick once and we had to drive somewhere so we took a large ziploc bag with us. We told her if she felt sick to just puke in the bag. We were worried, but she did it just fine. She threw up twice right in the bag. Sick I know, but there was no mess, so they work just as good as bowls.
Post a Comment