Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Pretties and a Handsome

Getting three kids to look at the camera and smile all at the same time is a near impossibility.  We did the best we could and they still look adorable just a bit goofy but we sure love them!  A big thanks to Rachel for making the girls' cute hair flowers--Esther kept saying that they looked like they were from a store (because they were so perfect looking)!
We had a delicious Easter dinner and a little program at my parents house.  The girls learned the song, "He is Risen," for it.  I think Lucy had too much Easter candy today because she wouldn't stop singing the song and was a little hyper.  The kids got to go to two Easter egg hunts on Saturday and collected way too much candy but had a good time.  We were just glad the weather was okay for the day, not great and spring-like, just okay enough for some outside fun. They were also pretty excited that the Easter bunny brought them Fancy Nancy books and Rapunzel bags.  (The very wise Easter Bunny was trying to minimize the sugar intake).







6 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm glad they liked there flower barrettes, I had fun making them :) Isaac looks so big in his tie. Such cute kids!!!

cori said...

precious!!

Heidi Openshaw said...

I love the Easter outfits. They all look so lovely. I seriously love Isaac's tie! Way to coordinate Kate.

Cathryn said...

I love their dresses; they all look so cute!

Jill Hess said...

They are so cute!!

Janelle said...

Your kids are adorable!!! I love love love their outfits!!! And I do love Isaacs tie!!! I hope you had a great day!