Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Last week of school and a picnic!

I meant to post this last week but it seems I am always a week behind.  We already have one week of summer under our belts but here are some pics from Esther's last week of Kindergarten and our last day of school picnic.
 
 Esther had a kindergarten program and sang a bunch of songs with her class.  Mostly she was excited to get her medal.
 Here's a nice blurry picture of Esther with her cute teacher.  

 I let the kids pick whatever they wanted for our last day of school picnic and of course I couldn't get a picture of them all looking at the camera so here you go.  Lunchables.  That was their dream lunch--at least these ones had mandarin oranges with them.  Love those super processed super easy lunches!  Good thing we brought some other stuff too because they were still hungry after their lunchables. 

No comments: