Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

In the past week...

 I ran a race--the Ogden Relay.  The canyon was beautiful, the running was...  running.  I got a medal... along with everyone else that signed up for the race!  Yay!


The girls had their dance recital--it is always fun to watch them perform.  Lucy was a crack-up! 
The fam outside the theater.
  
 Check out this pose!

Esther was a little teary-eyed after because she was the only one in her class without her t-shirt (her lame mom forgot to bring it). 
She cheered up when we went out for ice cream with Papa and Grandma.
 Here's Isaac doing his weird camera pose again where he lifts his chin up and touches it.  Crazy guy!


And John and I went to the U2 concert.  We bought the tickets a year ago for his birthday so he was pretty excited to finally go!   I told John he should have taken some one else that would appreciate the concert more but he wanted to stick with me.  I think I knew at least half the songs and I have to be honest and say Bono is a little crazy and there were some very strange parts during the show. 

 The stage was pretty crazy too (as you can see--WOW!)

Some friends happened to be sitting a few rows above us so they took this picture for us!

It's always fun to go out with the hubbie--even if it is to a cool/crazy concert.  Next time he may want to go "with or without me."  ha ha ha.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow! You guys have been busy and having lots of fun! That concert looks like it would have been a blast! I'm glad you got to go!

cori said...

What an adorable little family y'all have! And I'm so impressed with your running and your love for John by going to a U2 concert!

b.liz said...

Please, PLEASE say you took a video of that dance recital. I'd love to see your girls prancing and showing off those darling costumes.

Oh, and Stu is SUPER bummed that we are missing the U2 concert...we had to return our tix because this darn...I mean, darling...baby is due the day after the concert. Please tell Stu it wasn't that great, k?