Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Isaac conquers the crib...

 On Saturday we went to my mom's and borrowed half a bunk bed to transition Isaac from the crib to the bed.  We recently decided to push this issue when we were sleeping at my mom's a couple weeks ago (when John was out of town and the kids were out of school) and I found that Isaac spans the entire length of a pack and play.  We are traveling for Thanksgiving in a few weeks so we needed to hurry and get him comfortable with the bed situation well before we leave.  I decided to buy him the ugliest but most appealing sheets I could find for him--Lightning Mcqueen.  I'm hoping to get a nice comforter soon to cover them up but haven't found one yet that I like.  So far, so good.  He went to sleep just the same as his crib for the past two nights so hopefully that keeps going.  I think the girls were more excited then he was about his new bed.

No comments: