We haven't had much spare time lately with John being in school so we had to squeeze some pumpkin carving in today... even though I just cleaned the floor yesterday. Just let it go right?
I had just swept and mopped my kitchen floors too when Spencer decided to carve pumpkins! I had a much harder time letting it go than you. I cannot believe your baby is in a big kid bed! That's crazy! Are you okay with that? I think I'll cry when Jens moves out of his crib. I'm a whimp.
2 comments:
My only question is, if you just cleaned the floors, why didn't you do pumpkin carving outside?
I had just swept and mopped my kitchen floors too when Spencer decided to carve pumpkins! I had a much harder time letting it go than you. I cannot believe your baby is in a big kid bed! That's crazy! Are you okay with that? I think I'll cry when Jens moves out of his crib. I'm a whimp.
Post a Comment