Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Esther going on 7
My baby girl had her birthday last week and of course, I am way behind on my blogging so here it is almost a week later. The morning of her birthday something wasn't going her way and she said, "This is the WORST birthday of my life!" Esther can sometimes be a little dramatic like that but by the end of the school day she was smiling a great big smile. She wanted to go to the trampoline park at the Sportsplex for her birthday. She loves that place! I let her take a friend and they jumped their little hearts out. They did stop for five minutes to look for Waldo (the present from her friend). Esther also wanted to go to Panda Express for her birthday dinner so that made it easy for me. Then on Sunday she got to pick the dinner and we celebrated with my parents and my brother and his wife. Esther picked meatloaf, potstickers, sweet potato casserole, and then an ice cream birthday cake (NOT chocolate--she HATES chocolate). She got some new rollerblades for her birthday that she is really enjoying when it's not snowing, of course. Esther is an amazing reader and very good at her school work. She loves all things girly and is a great big sister.
I forgot to take the "7" candle (which caused a tear or two) for Esther's cake to my mom's house when we had her dinner and party so the next day she insisted on using it on the last piece of cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So cute! I love your kids' meal choice conglomerations, so funny!
I've been thinking about getting my boys rollerblades but thought they were too young. Maybe not!?
Post a Comment