Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Puppet Obsession






Last weekend for two days and nights straight Isaac wore this puppet on his hand.  It's not even a normal puppet but a sock puppet that Esther made at school.  He was obsessed with it.  He would not even take it off to eat and when he got dressed he would grumble and whine until he could see the puppet poke through his shirt or pajamas.  After two days and nights John and I were officially grossed out with the dirty sock puppet.  John took it off before his bath and took it straight to the laundry sink.  Esther was distraught at how dirty it was so we promised to wash it (otherwise you know I would have tossed it!).  When Isaac got out of the bath he kept moving his hand like a puppet and screaming "PUPPET!!!" but we just knew we couldn't have him continue to wear it and still feel sanitary.  Eventually, he got over it and now I'm thinking once we clean the puppet we better hide it from the puppet monster.

1 comment:

Janine said...

I laughed so hard about this post!! And it's white so I'm sure it was so, so chuddy by the end of the weekend!