Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Baby boy Thompson

This week after an anxious filled few months I had my ultrasound--We were so relieved to hear that the baby looks good.  Thank you God!!  I think He knows we need this sweet baby boy to fully heal from Iris's loss.  The kids are so excited!!  The morning of the ultrasound Lucy heard I was having the test that day and said, "I think it will live!!"  No guess on the gender, just a guess on the baby's health.  After Esther found out the  gender she said, "What color was his hair??"  I love the sweet innocence of my kids.  Can't wait for this one!

5 comments:

Aimee and Mark said...

Hooray Kato! I have been thinking about you and wondering how things are going. I am so grateful that this little boy gets to come to your family and heal all of you. I'm so happy for you.

April said...

Hope it's okay, but I found your blog through Heidi's and my sister Alicia has told me about your not so fun year you've had. Anyway - just wanted to say that I'm so excited that you're pregnant and that everything looks good! You guys deserve it!

Brenda said...

Love you Katie! That is wonderful news! Your kiddoes make me smile!!! And, although it's been a while, it was sure fun to see you at the CrAzY zoo!

Rachel Allen said...

How wonderful! So glad to hear all is well. Another boy is wonderful, too. Isaac needs a little brother to wrestle with. :)

cori said...

YAY!!! So thrilled for you all! I love you and all your little people. Ok - John too ;)