Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Esther gets brave..


On Monday Esther decided she was ready this time to get her ears pierced.  (We tried on her birthday in January).  I think she felt some peer pressure too being the "only girl in her class without her ears pierced."  This was not the best catalyst but I caved.  She's talked about it and wanted it for so long.  So we hit Claire's and she went through with it without even crying or screaming.  Lucy was so nervous for her she couldn't even watch-she insisted on staying outside the store.  When it was over we paid and Esther immediately started feeling dizzy and hot so I had her sit down and have a drink.  She recovered but it was a bit humorous.  When we got to the car she told me she had wanted to back out but didn't dare tell me.  But now today, she is thrilled with her newly pierced ears.

No comments: