Pages

Friday, August 02, 2013

Papa's Wedding

My dad got married on August 2, at 8 AM in the morning.  The kids were SO excited for the experience and especially pumped to get a new grandma.  Papa even sponsored some new dresses for the girls.  I bought Isaac a tie too so he wouldn't feel left out.  They looked pretty cute.  And the nice thing about an 8 AM wedding is that it wasn't too hot.  :)




 The happy couple, Nanny (Ann) and Papa

 The sisters and sisters in-law.  Can't wait until I lose that massive belly... :)



The luncheon was great (except the part where I had to sing with my siblings--I don't like singing in front of people).  My dad sang a cute song to Ann and serenaded her.  Ann gave a very sweet talk-we are happy to have her as part of our family.  We are glad to see my dad happy and not lonely anymore.  After the luncheon the kids got to take some flowers home--they were THRILLED as you can see on their faces.  Esther also go to hold Ann's bouquet, which was one of her "dreams" for some reason.  :)

No comments: