Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Farmington fest

We went to the Farmington parade and festival on Saturday.  It's the last one with my dad living in our childhood home.  I have many memories of this parade and cleaning the yard to get ready for it.  It's a little sad but not too much since my mom is gone and it seems she was half the reason everything was so fun or special.  It's hard to believe it's been two years since we lost her.  We had a good time at the parade--one float threw out mini fat boys--possibly the best thing I've ever caught at a parade.  A good note to end on, I guess.  :)

The kids with their bags a-ready.  Lucy could not have been more timid about grabbing the candy.  John encouraged her twice to "Go get it!!!"

The girls and Papa waiting for the parade.

Isaac and cousin William riding the festival train.

Wesley more interested in John's hair then the parade.

Isaac brought his money in his man-bag from Auntie Ju.  He looked pretty darn cute carrying it around.  

It was a good "last Farmington parade at Dad's old house" day.  The kids will miss it.  I might miss it a little too.  

No comments: