Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Lucy's Birthday Party
For Lucy's birthday party she wanted a spa/beauty experience which was pretty easy for me! We headed to Cultures Salon in Clearfield and the girls had an amazing time and came out looking quite elegant for a December 31. Lucy LOVES getting her nails done most of all so she was in her element. After the spa we hit Baskin and Robbins for some ice cream cones. Fun times!!
About Lucy: Lucy is very creative and sweet. She loves doing her tumbling class each week and is pretty good at her back bend walkovers. School is not her favorite and she always has a bit of a hard time going back after a break. But she does really well in school and her Chinese immersion. Lucy thinks Wesley is the cutest baby in the world and gets pretty mad when we talk about selling him or when I make him cry by doing things like aspirating his nose. She is very sweet to play with him and make him happy. Lucy's favorite thing in the world is playing with friends. She likes to speed through her homework as fast as possible to maximize her friend time. Lucy also loves to do crafts and paint her nails as previously mentioned. She has some funny quirks and says the funniest things sometimes. She likes to roll her eyes as much as possible or do "creepy" eyes. Too bad I don't have a picture of that one. Her favorite foods are Café Rio Salad and anything that involves tortillas and nachos. Lucy is excited to get baptized soon. We sure love our Lucy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
What cute girls. I cannot believe that Esther is 10! How is that even possible?! And I cannot believe you have a built in babysitter. That is amazing!! What a darling Bday party you had for Lucy too. Keep updating. I love catching up.
Post a Comment