Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Esther's Birthday!

I think I say it every year but I can't believe my little baby Esther is now 11 years old.  She is such an amazing girl.  She has a very strong moral compass and is always trying to be helpful and obedient to her parents.  She loves to read, play with friends, play the piano (most of the time), ski (a new love), swim, shop, babysit (not as much for her own family), and talk with the adults.  She is such a smart and responsible student at school.  Her teachers are always gushing about her and how they can't think of anything she needs to improve on in the classroom and they have to try to find an extra way to challenge her.  Esther is a very sweet older sister too.. her siblings all adore her and look up to her.  Wes often prefers Esther to Mom or Dad.  John was out of town this year for her birthday so we celebrated with him a couple days early and then on her real birthday Papa and Nannie brought us some Costa Vida since Isaac and Lucy were recovering from Walking Pneumonia.  Then Esther got to go shop for a present and a treat with them after.    Esther is a light and a joy in our family.  I'm not sure what we would ever do without her.  



No comments: