Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

First Ski Lessons!

The kids have been off track the past week so I signed them up for a free ski lesson at two different resorts.  They were VERY nervous and I thought for sure at least one of them would hate it but they all survived and even enjoyed it!  It was weird to just drop them off in the morning to do something they had never done before and then pick them up at 3 and hope for the best.  On the way to our second lesson at Snowbasin both Isaac and Lucy started feeling sick.  Lucy got out of the car and threw up in the snow in front of us and Isaac was crying by the time we walked to the lodge.  So Isaac ended up coming home with me for the second lesson but Lucy recovered and she and Esther had a GREAT time.  They absolutely LOVED skiing and they LOVED Snowbasin.  They were begging me on the way home to go again soon.  I'm so glad they braved their fears and found skiing was something they could like!  




No comments: