Getting dressed is possible battle I could fight every day with Esther. There have been many tears and screams already over wardrobe choices. Consequently, many days I choose not to fight. I told her it was a little chilly today and this is what she came up with. She loves to wear dresses and she's really excited about her new sandals so there you have it--my California girl ready for slightly chilly weather.

Of course, Lucy had to copy Esther so she found some mittens and a hat as well.

I love this picture of them both tilting their heads the same way. So dorky!!
2 comments:
Can you say "Night at the Roxbury"?! Really, those girls are cuties and what a great blessing you have that they love each other so much! Keep fostering that relationship -- you are such a good mommy!
OMGOSH...I just wanna squeeze those cute girls! If you guys are feeling better then we should get together to enjoy this beautiful/chilly weather. *hugs*
Post a Comment