
This one's for Grandma!! She inspired us to really get started with our daily green drink and here is Lucy getting most of it down with a good portion of it remaining on her face. You have to know it doesn't taste that bad if Lucy is drinking it. Also... we've had one of our healthiest winters in a long time!! Maybe thanks to the green drink...
4 comments:
Do you plan on sharing the 'secret green drink' recipe with the rest of us? :) After all...if it tastes good enough for a 2 year old stomach, maybe I should give it a go.
YES...plz share the recipe. Also, that looks like chocolate so maybe I could stomach it!
me three! i'd like your green drink recipe! i really like the odwalla one with bananas and who knows what else in it.
Will you email me and tell me what the green drink recipe is? I would looooove to have the healthiest winter!!! peanut@gfsi.net
Post a Comment