Today I was changing Lucy's diaper while she was standing and being the little rail she is I said, "Come here skinny legs." She responded, "I not skinny, I Wucy." Lucy is always making us laugh with all her constant talking. She was even telling my doctor yesterday about how she didn't eat her dinner the night before so she didn't get a treat. The doctor tried to talk to her about Easter--the eggs and bunnies and all Lucy could say (having no memory of the previous Easter) was, "I don't have a bunny."
Esther, my fearful child, has told me about ten times this week that she DOES NOT WANT TO BE SIX. I finally got around to asking her to why she didn't want to be six and she said, "Because I don't want my teeth to fall out." Unfortunately, Mommy cannot stop time so life will go on and someday Esther will be six and have to lose some teeth--facing those fears!
Oh, and there have been many more ladybug questions but the best was, "Mom, do ladybugs cry?" I can't even remember how I responded but that one made me laugh. I'm glad my life is so full of humor.
1 comment:
What a smart idea. Macie loves animals, especially dogs. I fear she'll be asking for one one day. I think I'm going to try the Ladybug Pet trick, and see what happens. Hopefully she'll like it. Your girls are so hilarious.
Post a Comment