
This is an outline of Esther's body from joyschool that she colored to look like herself. Just wow.

This is Lucy enjoying a joy school activity of finger painting with shaving cream. Obviously she got a little carried away.

This is how Lucy's hair looks almost every morning and it always makes me laugh.

Every day when I tell Lucy it's nap time Esther encourages her to hide and sometimes even hides with her. This is Lucy's latest hiding place. As you can see, it can be very tricky finding her some days.
4 comments:
These are some classic pictures. So cute!
you know, when the world seems to be falling apart, images like these bring happiness to the heart. what sweeties!
That picture of Lucy with crazy hair doesn't even look like her to me... crazy!
And is she really hiding under the couch? I know shes skinny, but -no way could she fit under there... or can she?
Love the shaving creme and body pic. I have a feeling most of those probably turned out interesting...
Lucy cracks me up!! She's definitely got the 'humor' gene. :)
Post a Comment