Isaac has had some major accomplishments this week.
1. He is de-swaddled. I had major anxiety that I would be swaddling my baby until he was 2. Things have been really bad lately since he started breaking the swaddle and waking up more and more. Then a good friend let me borrow a book by Dr. Ferber. Now I'm in love with Dr. Ferber! We started on Sunday with his method and tonight he went down without even a peep! A miracle! I am so pumped. Not only that but he is not waking up as frequently either to eat. I'm not the type of person that functions well without sleep. Thank you doc and J.P.! A major souce of stress and worry has now been vanquished. I feel like a new woman.
This is how happy Isaac is now that he's sleeping easy and free of the swaddle.2. Isaac is skipping sitting up and crawling and going right to downward dogs. A yoga master!
Amazing! Perhaps he's noticed the Olympics are on and wants to start preparing NOW.

Here he is in starting position (he hasn't quite got the plank down yet).

Ta-Daa!!!
3 comments:
Oh, good! I'm so glad he's sleeping well now! I have a crush on Dr. F too. He's changed my life for the better. :)
I love that smile...what a cutie!
Kate, I hope you'll share the secrets from the book! I'm glad he's sleeping for you now. I don't function well without sleep either!
What's the book? I think I might need it too! Seth HAS to be swaddled too. One night I couldn't find his wrap and it was rough. Issac is so cute!
Post a Comment