That is truly hilarious--what a great snapshot. I now only do a chest and lower swaddle on Zoey. So basically her hands are free. It wasn't her legs that were the problem, but her arms. Ha, ha, hee. She would move all about the crib, but now she is content just sleeping on her side.
He is such a funny little guy. Very advanced, I must say.
8 comments:
Haha, aw. Cute!
I love this picture! SO cute. I can't believe how big all of your kids are getting. We sure miss them!
That is so stinkin' adorable! Isaac is the cutest roly-poly baby EVER.
Please share more about this Dr. Ferber character. What's the main strategy?
Cute. And cute jammies.
So funny. A girl in my ward had to saw her crib because she couldn't get her daughters leg out.
That is truly hilarious--what a great snapshot. I now only do a chest and lower swaddle on Zoey. So basically her hands are free. It wasn't her legs that were the problem, but her arms. Ha, ha, hee. She would move all about the crib, but now she is content just sleeping on her side.
He is such a funny little guy. Very advanced, I must say.
Hilarious! Wow! Hilarious!
hahaha..i totally laughed out loud when i saw this post. too funny. glad you are getting more sleep :)
Post a Comment