This is what Isaac's head looked like today around 1:30. I was at the store and all of the sudden these little bumps started appearing all over his head. There may have been an expletive (stemming from a little Mommy panic) as I quickly checked out with some Benadryl in my hand. Fortunately, thanks to the medicine they are fading and he's looking much less pocked. It seems he may have another allergy besides eggs. Oh boy.
When I was taking a picture I almost couldn't get a good shot of the hives because he kept turning to look a the camera with his big chubby smile. Love this sensitive-skinned guy.



11 comments:
Oh man - those look so painful!!
And I can't get over how much he looks like John - which shouldn't be surprising since that is his dad...
OH NO! Your kid is a mutant!
Poor guy...did you figure out what it was from?
Poor thing!!! I know someone else who lives around you whose almost 1 year old broke out in hives over the last few days just like his. Maybe it's something in the air?!
He IS so adorable. Glad they cleared up! Oh allergies... :P
That's so sad! You're a smart woman. I wouldn't have thought to grab the Bendaryl, I would have ran him to the doctors out of sheer panic! You should go into nursing. (:
Nothing like huge splotches all over your baby's head to ensure sheer panic in a mommy. Now the fun part...figuring out what caused it!
I love how he's smiling through all this. He seems so good natured!
Crazy! You're so calm about the hives. Wow Kate, I would be freaking out! I hope you can figure out what it is. Did they itch him at all? Poor little man. He is sure a trooper, smiling through it all.
Yeah, I would have FREAKED OUT. I'm obviously a neurotic first-time mother. I need to take a page from your book. Glad you didn't post "Going to the Emergency Room" so I'm assuming he is all good and hasn't had another outbreak. Poor lil' fella.
Holy crap. I'd swear too!! WHOA!
I can't belive that. You seem so calm and collected about it...i would have been freaking out. It was fun to see you guys the other day :)
Post a Comment