Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter'y Stuff

I'm finally catching up on my blog.  We had a great Easter--minus the cold and snow, of course.  John's parents came to visit from Canada so that made it extra fun.  We watched conference, enjoyed the neighborhood Easter egg hunt despite cold temps (John's mom, from the notoriously cold north, couldn't bring herself to come out....don't blame her though, IT WAS COLD), and ate lots of yummy Easter'y food and candy.  Here are some picture highlights.



Here are the girls waiting for their surprises from Nana (she spoils them and they love it!)


Loving Lucy's surprised happy face--pure joy at their new Easter bunnies!  Thank you Nana!


The girls all bundled up for our neighborhood hunt.   Half-way through Lucy was in the stroller bossing Esther or Mommy to get her eggs for her--also specifying the color desired.  Esther could have gone for hours on the egg hunt.

 

Isaac really enjoyed the Easter egg hunt too.  He loves walks outside!



The girls enjoying their Easter baskets (we tried to minimize the candy and gave them coloring books and puzzles instead--they didn't mind, of course).



The kids in their new Easter garb.  These are actually from today--since last week was General Conference they didn't get to wear them so they modeled them for us today.


Then they modeled them some more--okay so the girls wanted to pose for more pictures but Isaac was forced into it.  He was not pleased and decided to suck on his bottom lip instead of giving a smile.
Still pretty cute.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. Love the Easter outfits...matchy too. Reminds me of when we had matching outfits. And really awesome hats.

cori said...

They are growing so fast Katie! I hardly recognized Lucy! How I miss those sweet kiddos...and you guys too - of course.

Janine said...

great pictures and everyone looks so cute!! I love the new Easter outfits. Do you think I could pull off the matching look with my 3 oldest kids??

We are dying to see you guys again...you should really think about coming up next Feb for our mountain hot springs retreat.

Heidi Openshaw said...

Esther looks way to grown up in that outfit. That's like something I would wear. It's adorable. They look very cute in their Easter wear. How's the house coming?

b.liz said...

Sooooo cute! Now i sorta understand why my mom forced us to dress in matching frilly dresses until I was entering YW's...okay, maybe I won't do it quite that long.

I'm dying to see you guys!

Glovers said...

Love the Easter outfits super cute!

Kyle and Ashlee said...

I laughed my head off about Lucy bossing from the stroller...I could totally see Chloe doing something like that. Those Easter outfits are WAY too cute!!!