Today feels like one of those days that lasts FOREVER. I'm sure a large part of that is the relentless snow and rain that has lasted all day. Can't it just be Spring? I have major cabin fever today. We had a really fun morning--my friend came to visit with her two kids. The kids got to play and we got to chat. But this afternoon... wow. We desperately need some outside time and the elements are just a little too severe for that. The most exciting moment of the afternoon was when Lucy got a sticker earring jammed in her ear and I had to pull out the tweezers and play Dr. Mom. We had a successful operation though it was accompanied by lots of crying and screaming. Esther had to go in the other room with baby she was so nervous about it. She does that when I take a bulb syringe to Isaac's nose as well. Oh yeah, my baby has been grumpy with a constantly flowing nose--that's probably the other reason I'm feeling a little weary...
Poor guy. He's a little weary himself--of getting his nose wiped and having less than flattering pictures taken of himself. Hopefully this isn't too graphic for my husband--he has a hard time with nose discharge.

2 comments:
Oh Kate, I feel ya! And why is it that we woke up to a winter scene with snow plows on April 1?!?! Nice April Fools joke. I laughed out loud about your dentist deal. I too hate the dentist and am quite concerned about the whole glove thing. I get to have two cavities filled next week, I am going to be very cautious about those gloves...yuck!
Oh, that darling snotty baby is looking even bigger!
I'm reminded of your sweet little blond girls on a daily basis as I watch my own baby girl prance around with her dolls. I wish they could play "mommy" together more often! We'll just have to wait until summer...hopefully your snow will be melted by then!
Post a Comment