Today Isaac is 7 months old. The year seems to be flying by. He, as mentioned before, has started crawling and already I am trying to figure out where to put things I usually keep on the floor. He's enjoying his new mobility but Mommy is definitely not. Isaac is such a happy guy it's hard to believe he still isn't doing great at sleeping through the night. Every few nights he gets my hopes up and sleeps through the night and then the next night he gets up twice. He got sick a couple weeks ago and I think that threw him off and he still is a little stuffy or maybe he's teething--something is makes him cry multiple times at night and consequently I am sometimes a trainwreck in the morning. I've never functioned well without sleep. Isaac loves to eat baby food, and even more he loves to eat things with texture--like toast or baby puffs. I can't bathe him for very long because he is a splasher and water gets everywhere--mostly soaking me but it feels like everywhere. Esther loves Isaac so much that she was just cooing to his pictures on the computer. It's nice to have a mini-babysitter around for when I need to switch the wash or clean a bathroom. Isaac has started doing the "shy face turn" for some reason--it's pretty cute. I can't wait to see what kind of personality he will have. Oh, and he has discovered his feet and LOVES them--can't keep his hands off them.




4 comments:
He is super cute, and I'm glad you are using the clothes! (Even if it is just to take a picture and then they go away again...)
What happened? I stopped blogging for a couple of weeks and Isaac grew up! Wow...crawling and looking like a little boy. Crazy.
Now he just needs to start acting like a big boy and give his mommy some rest at night!
Crawling? What the? Zoey still despises her stomach. I think she'll walk before she crawls. Can't wait to see ya on Wed at playgroup!
Oh my gosh, he looks just like his dad!! Whoa!
Post a Comment