On Monday night we went and stayed at my parents house since John was in Ft. Lauderdale. The girls were really excited to have family home evening there since my dad puts on some good puppet shows/lessons. This time he (the puppet) talked about Abraham and Isaac. At one point he made the statement that we and most of the people on the earth are descendants of Abraham. Lucy interrupted at this point and said, "I'm not on the earth, I'm on the couch!!!" The puppet had to take a minute to recover.
Last night Lucy was sitting on the couch by John. She randomly poked him in the stomach and asked, "Are there cwabs (translation-crabs) in there?"
On Tuesday we were leaving my mom's house and Auntie Monique offered to help me carry some bags out.. I hesitated trying to figure out if I could carry them all when Lucy jumped in, "That would be so nice of you!" Thanks Lucy, my mini adult. She is always surprising me.
This morning Esther exclaimed, "Mom, look!!! I'm snapping!!! There's just no sound coming out."
No comments:
Post a Comment