As always I'm a bit behind on my blogging. Last weekend was General Conference--every six months I just LOVE this weekend. This time we got to have John's Aunt Esther and her daughter Lizzy (sp?) with us. It was so fun to get to know them more and hang out during conference. They also brought the girls gifts (barbies) and the they couldn't stop playing with them all weekend. Esther couldn't even put them down for the picture. It's especially fun for Esther to get to know her Auntie Esther. Such a great name! Thanks for the visit and we really hope Lizzy comes to BYU so we can see her more!
And I loved conference, there is something amazing and beautiful to hear the prophet speak about gratitude as opposed to a myriad of other topics. I loved that simple but vitally important message. All the talks were great--I need this six month reminder to keep trying to do better and be better.

No comments:
Post a Comment