Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thieving Fairy

A few days ago the girls woke up in the morning and came downstairs with very somber faces.  Esther told me plain face, "Last night the tooth fairy stole Lucy's bracelets.  She put them under her pillow and now they are gone."  Lucy is right by Esther wiping at her eyes at this point.  I tried to hold back the chuckles but couldn't.  I told them I was SURE the tooth fairy did not take the bracelets (John brought them some new ones from Colombia).  I found out they put them under their pillows to hide them from Isaac who is notorious for braking necklaces and bracelets.  We later found them somewhere in the bedding and the Tooth Fairy was relieved from all suspicion.  Phew. 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I think they should be even more worried about me breaking the bracelet than Isaac!

cori said...

That is hilarious that that would be their first thought! So...is it fair to assume that any item under the pillow is fair game for the tooth fairy?

Rachel Allen said...

Hilarious! Kids say the funniest things. Don't you wish you could record it all?!